As a photographer I feel drawn to “light”. Usually the rest comes later.I like simplicity and honesty in life and photography. That is what I try to achieve anytime I create an image.
- 2013-2015 HND2 Professional Photography at Edinburgh College.Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 2004-2009 Media-Communication Bachelor Degree at Rey Juan Carlos University. Madrid, Spain.
Solo and Group Exhibitions
- November 2017-February 2018. Gallery Cervantes Institute. A Tale on The Mile. Manchester. (Solo)
- November 2017-February 2018. Gallery Cervantes Institute. Aura. Manchester. (Solo)
- October 2017. Book Presentation and exhibition. A Tale on The Mile. Gallery Saltire Society. Edinburgh. (Solo)
- August 2017. Gallery Creative Exchange. Aura. Edinburgh. (Solo)
- June 2017- Sep 2017.Gallery Museum of Edinburgh. A Tale on The Mile. Edinburgh. (Solo)
- June 2015. Gallery Out of the Blue. Exposed 15’. Edinburgh (Group)
- 2017 Summerhall. Events. (Photographer).
- 2017 - Present. JRNStation, fashion and design. (Photographer)
- 2016 BritEs Magazine. Commission Portrait of Roberto Fernandez Gonzalez.Publish on the first printed Edition of BritEs Magazine (Photographer)
- 2016 National Choir of Scotland. Filming some of there performance around Edinburgh and Scotland.(Filmmaker)
- 2015-Present. University of Edinburgh. Portraits and events. Ongoing (Photographer)
- 2015 “Maria Guillen Pottery" Documentary. (Filmmaker and Director)
- 2014 Documentary “The Control Building”. Rey Juan Carlos University. (Filmmaker and Director)
- 2016-Present. Currently working with the Photographer Ross Fraser McLean at his studio RoRo in Summerhall.
- May 2015. European development program. I was selected from a pool of photographers to go to Paris for fifteen days to developed a photography project called “La musique”.